Wednesday 23 April 2014

He is Risen.

Belated easter day post.
He is Risen.
We're blessed. Totally blessed.
I'm thinking about life.
I always think about life.
I'm glad that God have chosen me.
If without Him, I can't stand still.

I can't wait for camp.
But I still need to wait, it's quite a long time but it's short indeed.
I'm very happy last Sunday, which was Easter day.
One of the reason is because He is Risen, but it's also I really see what God had did in my youth. I'm really touched. I can't really describe that feelings.
Yes, I'm still the only girl. I'm da ka jie hehe

(If you realise there's a girl behind there, that 8 years old girl. my future youth)

God, You've done such an amazing thing in my life.
What I still lack of?
"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want." Psalm 23.

I've many brothers like really many.
I can finally feel that taste of being a big sister.
It was fun.
Hope they'll grow faster and grow deeper in God day by day.

They are really cute, I love them so much.





Nights. God bless. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment